Thursday, June 21, 2012

Track me...

So I've decided to add my tracker so that the world can see it...granted that all depends if the link works..ha.    Keep in mind though that I'll be updating my weight every Monday.  Anyhow...off night tonight...but I think that I may still go for a little while.  Isn't that crazy?  I don't have to go to the gym, but I WANT to go to the gym.  I wonder why?  What is it inside of me that wants to do this?  I mean, why do something that is so hard?  Being overweight and unhealthy is easy...just eat junk and do nothing...I can do that...there's no way you can mess that up.  Now before anyone reads that and says.."hey, I know big people who aren't unhealthy and/or active".  If anyone of you thought that, you've missed the point.  This is about ME....dig?  Very easy for ME to be big and lazy....I'm drifting here...anyhow.  For those that read my words, thanks for taking the time.  For those who read this and haven't talked to me in a while....give me a call.  I'd love to hear from you.  I do remember a time when I was in constant contact with my "friends"....that is one thing I do miss about the old me...



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment