Monday, June 25, 2012

It's been...one week

Well, today is the day.  Weigh in day...and if you see my tracker there you already know...down 12 pounds this week!!!  I was surprised it was that much to be honest.  Sure I got after it Monday and Wednesday last week...but then life got in the way.  I became too busy to be able to get to the gym and work out.  I was able to stick with the diet as much as possible....which I believe is what saved me.  I had every intention of getting to the gym Saturday morning but woke up feeling ill.  Had an awesome show Saturday night with the release of my band's EP.  Check us out if you haven't already HERE.  So I thought, Sunday....I'll get after it on Sunday....oh no, not the case.  I woke up with the worst back pain ever.  I could hardly walk, but still, the diet plan prevailed.  This morning I approached the scale with apprehension....step one, step two....the digits cycled.....then landed on 363.  Wow...12 pounds!?!  This is what motivation feels like....

Here's to week two!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment